Skip to content
- Write a catchy headline. Make it memorable but not boastful.
- Post a photo – make it simple. It should be a picture of how you normally look, so no prom pictures or Glamour Shots.
- Describe yourself and the person you’re seeking. Focus on positives about yourself.
- Show, don’t tell! Be creative with your ad and make it stand out.
- List uncommon things like intriguing features, most memorable experiences, what celebrities you might resemble.
- Keep it brief and never lie.
- Double-check grammar and spelling.
- If you want to achieve similar Internet Dating success, think about what is important to you…what you want and who you are. Then start writing!